Download your complimentary pass to the 24th World Petroleum Congress
With just a few days to go until the 24th World Petroleum Congress, Calgary opens its doors to 15,000+ international attendees over 4 event days, there’s still time to register as a visitor. Taking place from 17-21 September in Calgary at the BMO Centre, don’t miss the most influential energy gathering.
Register now for your complimentary visitor pass and meet attendees from across the entire energy value chain. Discover the latest industry knowledge, technical expertise, innovations, products, solutions, and services driving energy systems towards a net zero future.
8 Experiences You Don’t Want to Miss on the Exhibition Floor
Digital Poster Plaza
Explore 128 pioneering posters across 17 forums, highlighting cutting-edge energy technologies. Join us to shape a global energy system that tackles social, environmental, and economic challenges.
Young Professionals Programme
The Young Professionals (YP) Programme will focus on amplifying the voices of young professionals, bridging generations, and talent. Don’t miss:
- YP Lounge: Meet, network and learn in a casual environment
- YP Themed Panels: Join in and explore conversations that drive the future of energy – upskilling, closing the knowledge gap, driving top talent and more
- YP Night: Socialise at the YP cocktail party whilst enjoying a good night out
Women in Industry Programme
Join the Women in Industry Programme – a space for women and allies to connect, rejuvenate, and bond.
- Women’s Breakfast: Network and delve into insights on women in leadership roles.
- Unveiling of BCG and WPC’s Untapped Reserves 3.0: Explore the COVID-19 impact on industry DE&I progress
and much much more! View full schedule
Net Zero Emissions Pathways Programme
The Net-Zero Emissions Pathways Programme will highlight approaches that different types of organisations are taking to advance their net-zero emissions targets and the energy transition. The programme will host panels, workshops and the pathways corner to have thought-provoking discussions.
The 24th WPC has a dedicated area with Indigenous-focused programming and has been actively collaborating with members of Treaty 7 to promote inclusivity and engagement at this prestigious event. We are committed to creating an environment that celebrates and respects the rich cultural heritage of Indigenous communities.
Connect with visionaries, trailblazers, and the architects of tomorrow’s petroleum industry. Immerse yourself in a series of 15-minute presentations that share cutting-edge solutions and transformative concepts.
Carbon Tech Expo
The Carbon Tech Expo provides a platform whereby businesses, governments and academia will showcase their ideas, prototypes or commercial products. Some of the sessions include:
- Canada’s Methane Innovation & Technology Ecosystem
- Learning from the first generation of CCS projects
- Methane Emissions Net Zero Ambitions
- Enabling the next wave of large CCS projects
- Commercializing CCUS technologies
- Unleashing the Power of Hydrogen
The B2B Programme experiences include curated match-making meetings, cleantech pitches, quick 5-minute 1:1 meetings with WPC delegates and much more.
Exhibition Schedule I BMO Centre, Stampede Park
Pre-register to avoid onsite queues!
- Day 1, Mon, 18 September 2023 10:00 – 17:00
- Day 2, Tues, 19 September 2023 08:00 – 17:00
- Day 3, Wed, 20 September 2023 08:00 – 17:00
- Day 4, Thurs, 21 September 2023 08:00 – 16:00
Official Sponsors And Partners