Join us to discuss how corporations can bring the people factor to the forefront of their climate change and ESG agenda.
January 20, 2022 at 12:00 PM EDT
The transition to a low-carbon economy will likely result in substantial changes to the way corporations do business, from the goods and services they offer, to the way in which they interact with their employees, communities, customers, investors, and shareholders. Companies are likely to shift to new business models, as well as revamp their offerings to meet decarbonization goals and appeal to changing consumer demands for green goods and services. However, corporations may fail to achieve their net zero objectives if they don’t properly address one key factor: People.
Join us on Thursday, January 20, as leaders from KPMG IMPACT, Mike Hayes and Zoe Thompson, discuss the ways corporations can bring the people factor to the forefront of their climate change and ESG agenda.
Topics to be explored include:
- Extending decarbonization strategies to the workforce
- Managing the societal impact of decarbonization
- Is a climate skills crisis coming?
- Making transformation a reality while managing greenwashing risk
Global Head of Climate Change & Decarbonization, KPMG IMPACT, and Global Head of Renewables, KPMG International
U.S. Head of Social Strategy, KPMG IMPACT, and Principal, Transformation Delivery, KPMG U.S.
How to join
- Register for the webcast event.
- You’ll receive an in-app notification as the event is about to start.
- Select View Event to be directed to the webinar or live stream.
- The page will ask you for reconfirmation. Click Open Link to be redirected to the website which is hosting the event.