By Alex Epstein
Planning on having any energy-related discussions this holiday season—which, thanks to higher energy prices, is a lot more expensive than last holiday season?
I’ve got you covered.
Here are talking points answering 12 of today’s most important energy questions.
- Why is the US experiencing an energy crisis?
- Why is the world experiencing an energy crisis?
- Why is Europe so at the mercy of Russia?
- Why is electricity getting less reliable and more expensive?
- What’s going on with diesel shortages?
- What’s going on with the Strategic Petroleum Reserve that President Biden has been drawing from?
- Is it true that extreme weather events like Hurricane Ian are getting worse and worse?
- Was The Inflation Reduction Act good for America?
- What The Inflation Reduction Act good for America? (Part 2)
- What’s the truth about EVs? Are they really able to rapidly replace oil-powered vehicles?
- Should we be trying to rapidly get off fossil fuels?
- What should America’s energy policy be going forward?
- What is the right “climate policy” for America?