Join top energy professionals and geoscientists at the ultimate geoscience experience for learning best practices, discovering solutions, and developing new perspectives and strategies to plan for what’s next.
10 Reasons to Attend
- In-person connection with geoscientists, energy professionals, and thought leaders to meet and shape the future of applied geoscience and energy
- 700+ Technical Presentations, including new content areas uncovering the hottest science, market trends, and opportunities
- New Strategic Panel Sessions where C-Suite executives share business perspectives and organizational strategies
- New Exhibition Pavilions featuring focused content areas on near-surface, digitalization, carbon management, and global energy opportunities
- Exhibition with the biggest names in the multiple sectors of geoscience and energy in one arena, sharing innovations and the latest technologies
- Technical Panel Sessions covering the newest topics in the industry
- 17 Postconvention Workshops touching on AI, CCS, energy transition, and more
- 7 Short Courses providing high-quality training opportunities to build your skills and knowledge
- All the extras including a field trip, 4 guest tours, luncheons, and special events
- Countless networking opportunities
This in-person only event provides a unique experience where all sectors of geosciences and energy come together to share innovations, collaborate, network, and showcase the latest science and technologies in one arena.
Interested in registering the entire team?
There’s no better place to train your team! In addition to the traditional petroleum geoscience experience, there’s something for everyone at IMAGE ‘22! Invest in your team! View the Group Registration Form