North America’s Leading Well Site Facilities Onshore Event Returns To Houston In September
After carrying rigorous research with dozens of operators across North America, and keeping the industry’s immediate priorities in mind, American Business Conference’s highly acclaimed Cost-Effective Well Site Facilities Onshore returns to Houston in September for its fifth consecutive year – bigger and better than all previous years.
This is North America’s Only E&P-Driven Event Dedicated To Optimizing Facility Performance, Mechanical Integrity & Footprint Reduction.
Key speakers at this years conference include:
- Gregory Thibeaux, Facility Engineering Discipline Lead, Noble Energy
- Stuart Ferguson, Asset Infrastructure Manager, Discovery Natural Resources LLC
- Scott Sauter, Senior EH&S Specialist, Apache Corp
- David Babin Facilities Engineer & Project Manager, Oxy
- Lance McKinnon, Senior Facilities Engineer, TAQA North
- Austin Weaver, Sr Facilities Engineer, Noble Energy
- Nick Klaus, President, Wellflex
- Ben Shani, President, Agar Corporation
- Sylvain Levac, District Manager, Master Flo Valve
- Liang Yu, Chief Technology Office, Polyflow
- Josh Johnson, Oil & Gas Manager, Emerson
- Max Farley, CEO, Titus Industrial
- Mark Patton, President, Wellflex
- Inayat Virani, President & CEO, Hy-Bon EDI
- Jason Pitcher, VP Technology & GM, Safoco Controls
- Jeremy Olson, Engineered Business Development Manager – Process Solutions, DistributonNOW
- Jeff Foster, CEO, Cimarron Energy
Over 200 Attendees In The Room At The 2017 Event
Over 80% Of Attendees Are E&Ps
This Is North America’s Only E&P-Driven Event Dedicated To Optimizing
Facility Performance, Mechanical Integrity & Footprint Reduction.
Visit www.facilities-design-onshore.com for event details.