Decarb Invest Summit will take place in Washington DC on October 19-21 and will host high-level discussions and facilitate meetings with decision makers from project developers, investors, policy makers and tech firms looking to advance large scale decarbonization projects, learn from cross-sector expertise and identify impactful partnerships.
Momentum around industrial decarbonization hubs has been steadily growing, but with commitments of $billions of federal funding for co2 and h2 infrastructure projects, the pace is now accelerating with more projects likely to capitalize on the funding and incentives.
Everyone already booked for Decarb Invest is taking the next step – coming to DC to connect with project developers and industry leaders to determine how to leverage 45Q + hydrogen + co2 policy incentives to deliver commercially sound co2 abatement, removal, sequestration & clean power hubs.
Attendees will also have the chance to visit Capitol Hill and attend two meetings during the visit. Meetings have been scheduled with the offices of Senators of Texas, Colorado, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa and South Dakota where we will discuss how industry and government can collaborate to ensure that greenhouse gas reduction 2030 targets are reached. Does it involve aspects of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), additional funding, and/or removing barriers to speedy project development?
- David Cook, Managing Director – Americas, Storegga
- Jan Sherman, Chief Development Officer, Carbonvert
- Keith Tracy, Chief Commercial Officer, Elysian
- Paul Schubert, CEO, Strategic Biofuels
- Ashleigh Ross, VP, Commercial Development and Strategy, Carbon America
- Jennifer Diggins, Vice President, Public Affairs, 8 Rivers Capital
- Joseph Clemente, Senior Vice President, Tiger Infrastructure Partners
- Ruth Ivory-Moore, Policy and Advocacy Manager, Americas, Global CCS Institute
- Daniel Jackson, CFO, Strategic Biofuels
- James Mackey, Managing Director of Project Capital, OGCI Climate Investments
- Benjamin Heard, President, Gulf Coast Sequestration
- Tyler Durham, Chief Development Officer and Senior Vice President, Navigator CO2
- Lianne Armpriester, General Manager of CCUS, Chevron New Energies
- Kevin Pykkonen, EVP Commercial Development, Carbon America
Book your place today and sign up for the Capitol Hill Meetings. Places are limited.