AMGAS CLEAR leverages our patented mechanical intervention technologies to deliver the best possible solution. The versatility of CLEAR provides the opportunity to reduce or eliminate the associated risks typically found with traditional treatment options. CLEAR offers a smaller footprint size in comparison to crude sour oil stripping facilities, as well as modular capabilities if scale-up becomes required in a growing project. As H2S can cause corrosion cracking and scavengers can produce nuisance chemical byproducts that can be detrimental to pipelines and/or simply not accepted by refineries, the final sweetened oil treated using CLEAR avoids these risks completely.
- Efficient and innovative technology for sour crudes
- CLEAR can reduce costs by up to 40% and chemical use by 90% compared to traditional solutions available
- Substantial elimination of vapor phase mercaptans
- Previously stranded sour assets can be recovered
- Maximizes oil value by opening up previously restricted sale points
- Smaller site footprint with modular capabilities
- Removing H2S with CLEAR prior to any downstream processes/equipment improves fluid safety and handling and reduces costly expenses to meet specification requirements
- The CLEAR process does not have any negative effects on the oil quality and permanently removes H2S from the final product, eliminating the risk for downstream re-release as the treatment is not reversible
- AMGAS ensures all service offerings meet Area Regulator guidelines and provides our clients with verified and accurate testing and results. Our clients can rest assured that their reporting objectives will be met
- AMGAS can accurately project plan and provide budgetary bids backed on our years of experience in the industry, allowing CLEAR to be cost effectively quoted and commercially implemented successfully.
Contact AMGAS today: www.am-gas.com | [email protected] | 1 855 SOUR GAS