ENDURALLOY® is a surface engineering thermo-chemical (thermal-diffusion) process, as opposed to many “conventional” coatings, the protective process forms as a new compound through the combined thermo-chemical reaction, diffusion, and high-temperature consolidation processes. As opposed to many conventional coating processes, the diffusion-related bonding provides excellent adhesion of the iron boride layers to the substrate with no delamination or peeling-off.
This engineered surface allows for excellent protection against rod wear and erosion above the pump, around a deviation, high sand production, and in corrosion applications found in extreme environments where failures regularly occur. These failures result in increased costs associated with an increase in well workovers, well servicing, deferred production, and overall maintenance. ENDURALLOY® will help mitigate these failures and costs.
In addition, the diffusion alloyed surface will maintain the coefficient of friction in the tubulars longer which improves pumpability in a well, reducing top load and side load while increasing production rates and revenue on stream.
The ENDURALLOY® name is registered by Endurance Technologies Inc.
Key Benefits of ENDURALLOY®
- Reduces workovers and lost production due to tubing failure • Materials are inspected for compliance to API – J55 criteria
- Reduces operating costs • Stable coefficient of friction during long production cycles
- Succeeds where coatings, linings, and exotic metals fail • Knoop hardness (HK0.1) 1600 – 1900 vs. 170 – 200 of bare carbon steel
- Increases run time in high CO2 and H2S environments • Withstands elevated temperatures of up to 400oC (depending on application situation)
- Excellent Return on Investment (ROI) • Proven in-field performance (250,000+ joints put into service)
- Full-bore production (no reduced ID) • Standard sizes ranging from 2 3/8” – 5 1/2″ (other sizes available upon request)
- Compatible with API tubing
Key Features of ENDURALLOY®
- Materials are inspected for compliance to API – J55 criteria
- Stable coefficient of friction during long production cycles
- Knoop hardness (HK0.1) 1600 – 1900 vs. 170 – 200 of bare carbon steel
- Withstands elevated temperatures of up to 400oC (depending on application situation)
- Proven in-field performance (250,000+ joints put into service)
- Standard sizes ranging from 2 3/8” – 5 1/2″ (other sizes available upon request)
About Endurance Technologies Inc.
Endurance Technologies Inc. has been providing top quality ENDURALLOY® processed tubulars and components for over 27 years, based out of Calgary, Alberta Canada. Customer service is paramount at Endurance, and we always strive to improve customer experience to ensure strong long-term relationships with our clients. Endurance has 11 tubular stocking points for our tubulars in Western Canada, and we sales agents and distributors located strategically around the world to meet our clients demands.
Endurance Technologies Inc. achieved the ISO Certification in 2010; since then, our organization has demonstrated it can meet all the regulatory requirements, and apply the system successfully, resulting in genuine benefit to our customers.
We strive to continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system and our commitment to customer satisfaction by monitoring our performance against our established quality policy, objectives, and through leadership that promotes employee involvement.
The health and safety of our employees and the environment is paramount to Endurance Technologies Inc., so we are continuously focused on operating with zero incidents. All injuries and occupational illnesses, as well as environmental incidents are preventable, and Endurance Technologies Inc. has an uncompromising commitment to a culture of health and safety throughout the company.
Our people and facilities are the foundation of our success, and we are committed to a proactive health and safety approach. We strengthen our business by making Health and Safety a daily priority. Participating in regular safety activities, developing safety knowledge and increasing awareness to potential hazards brings improved employee wellbeing. This positively impacts everything we do and proves our dedication to leadership.
For more information on Endurance Technologies Inc.’s ENDURALLOY® products please contact us directly.