Insight Analytical Solutions is a customer focused Calgary, Alberta based systems integrator and distributor of analytical equipment, technology and expertise to the oil and gas industry. Insight’s team of process analyzer experts have decades of combined experience in custom integration projects and sample system design. Our integrated sample handling and fabrication capabilities have been applied to process analyzer systems around the world.
We don’t ‘sell’ products – we provide solutions that include custom sample system conditioning systems and fully integrated packages for the most difficult processes and measurements. We run a full systems integration facility and all our systems include CRN’s – imperative in the Canadian Oil & Gas markets. We support all segments of the hydrocarbon and petrochemical industries – be it upstream, midstream, or downstream. We take pride in identifying opportunities to improve process control and optimization by providing our clients with the best available technology, providing reliable and repeatable real-time data, and in turn reducing maintenance, manpower, and overall operational costs.
Our extensive application knowledge combined with better tools helps our customers outperform their peers. Our experience in the industry enables us to provide support for online process analytical instrumentation through all phases of the project – from front end engineering design to specifications and procurement, through systems integration, installation and commissioning, as well as providing ongoing field support for all our systems. As a solutions provider, whether our equipment or not, our focus remains on providing clients a solution that works. We know analyzers and analyzer systems and understand the importance of “Making Measurements Matter”!
We use this extensive industry experience and expertise to design superior functional sample systems which provide timely and representative samples to analytical systems chosen for their applicability to the process and measurement requirements. Our integrated sample handling and fabrication capabilities have been applied to process analyzer systems around the world. Our capabilities include:
- Composite Sampler/Sample Collection System Design and Integration
- Gas or Liquid Phase Analyzer Sample Handling/Transport Systems
- Automated Grab Sampling Stations for Loading Applications
- Winterization/Climate Control Analyzer System Packages
- Analyzer System Integration and Shelter Fabrication
- Sample System Design and Custom Engineering Packages
- Analyzer Start-Up and Commissioning Services
- Process Analyzer Training
- Sample System Consulting
- Level measurement for solids and liquids
IAS is built around 7 core values, and we use these to define our approach to business. They are as follows:
- Practice our values, not simply possess them
- Take responsibility, action, and charge
- Hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change
- The standard solution may not be the best solution
- If we do not sometimes fail, we are not trying enough new things
- Strength does not come from the body – it comes from the will
We value all opportunities here at Insight Analytical. These include opportunities to service our customer needs by maintaining full time service staff in Grande Prairie, Edmonton & Calgary. The opportunity to educate our customers and peers through regular presentations, webinars, and participating in industry conferences such as the Calgary/Edmonton ISA, ISA Analysis Division, Industry Measurement Group, and the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurements.
Insight Analytical further values every opportunity to give back to the community. As a STEM company, we are fully committed to giving back to various organizations operating in North America, including charities such as KidSport.
For any additional information or to book a presentation for your team, please contact: