How many HOURS does it take your business to RECONCILE truck tickets at the end of each month… does it amount to DAYS? With about 1400 tickets a month, it can take 2-3 business days to confirm data. That’s not including the ADDITIONAL hours for recovery of missing or lost tickets if they are EVER recovered from the field by the PA.
3 Simple Steps That Cut Out the Manual Process of Truck Ticket Data Entry:
- All truck tickets that have an electronic record created at the terminal are sent to Data Scavenger through automation.
- Data is imported into the dsTRKTKT tables and are custom exported.
- Custom exports files are sent back to the operator in the same fashion but in a format unique to their needs. This is the same process as we use on our production files today, automating all importing and exporting.
Data Scavenger Inc. can ALSO work with HAULING companies to receive data for infield transfers (a custom user friendly app is linked to the site, or we can import their data if available) Using these 3 steps, dsTRKTKT creates a savings of 50% by removing the manual data entry, having data match the terminals immediately, & sharing data with haulers so invoice values are off the same data.
dsTRKTKT IS SIMPLE:
- NO hardware
- NO additional fees
- NO implementation costs
- PREMIUM valet service
- UNLIMITED users
- ANYTIME cancellation
- PAY PER USE (If you don’t need tickets from a certain battery/area there is NO requirement to take them all)
* All the time accounted for within is recorded at an average cost of $70,000/year between the Field Operator and the Production Accounts salary and is based on approximately 1000 truck tickets per month.
Learn more at www.datascavenger.com or contact us at [email protected]