DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “United States Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“United States Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2023”, is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in United States. The report provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, and operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in United States for the period 2013-2023. Further, the report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest contracts awarded in the country’s oil refinery industry.
- Updated information related to all active and planned refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on CDU, condensate splitter, coking, catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and IPOs in the country’s crude oil industry, where available
- Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- United States Refining Industry
- Recent Contracts
- Financial Deals Landscape
- Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqj4nz/united_states?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900