September 20, 2018 (HOUSTON) –
Gardner Denver Petroleum & Industrial Pumps, the only total solutions provider to the drilling, well servicing and frac pumps market, announces the launch of GDNX
, the next generation of fluid end technology.
“The GDNX follows Gardner Denver’s legacy of product innovation and superior product quality,” said Larry Kerr, Vice President/GM. “We’re proud to offer our customers a fluid end showcasing a combination of our highest performing components, ensuring a quality product that outperforms and stands up in today’s demanding fracking environment.”
GDNX Features Include:
- Redline consumables. This revolutionary series of aftermarket parts extend product life by up to 3.5x.
- Superior fatigue life. Patent pending cross-bore design that reduces operating stress and maintenance intervals by 3.5x when compared to competitors.
- Compatibility. Fit, form, and function of the GDNX are the same as the SGWS series, meaning it’s a direct fit to existing 2250/2500 pumps. All suction manifold, discharge flange and tie rod connections will remain unchanged from SGWS fluid ends, allowing GDNX fluid ends to serve as a direct replacement for SGWS fluid ends.
- Proven Falcon Technology. The service-friendly design reduces maintenance time for valve, seat, plunger and packing changes.
- Ease of maintenance. No alignment requirements to suction covers and no special tooling required to install.
- Stainless steel. The GDNX fluid end is built to last.
- Service & Support. 24/7 aftermarket service and support anytime and anywhere you need it.
GDNX is available today for immediate shipment to fit all manufactured models of Frac pumps.
About Gardner Denver Petroleum & Industrial Pumps
Since 1859, Petroleum & Industrial Pumps
, a division of Gardner Denver, has been designing and perfecting petroleum and industrial pumps for the global oil and gas industry. Our state-of-the-art repair shops and service facilities in every major North American shale play, contribute to making Gardner Denver’s role as the only total solutions provider to the drilling, well servicing and frac pumps market. We serve as a partner to customers for every aspect of aftermarket support – including high-performance consumables, field service, repair and exchange programs, training, technical support and partnership, and supply agreements.
Media Contact: Paige Donnell
More News Articles