Global Petroleum Show (GPS) is the most important energy event in North America attracting thousands of global thought leaders and influencers from countries around the world this year GPS celebrates its 50th anniversary.
Over the past 50 years, learnings, new advancements, and technologies have been driving the evolution of the industry and in 2018, GPS has launched a comprehensive three-day business and technical conference to provide a high-level platform to share and discuss these revolutions. Each day of the GPS Conference includes a variety of business debates, panel discussions, high-level keynotes, and technical presentations.
The GPS Conference will cover these topical theme questions:
- What implications does access to pipelines have on future shale developments in North America?
- How are traditional oil & gas companies forging ahead in a transformed global energy landscape?
- How are companies in all energy sectors diversifying their portfolios to support future sustainability and environmental implications?
- How are digital systems, such as Blockchain and Smart contracts, changing the way companies and countries do business?
- What impact does the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) have on the energy business?
To ensure you have a voice on this vital program, submit an abstract proposal to speak prior to February 28, 2018.
“The Technical Committee encourages you to submit your abstract.” – Mark Salkeld, Technical Chairman – President & CEO at Petroleum Services Association of Canada
Why Submit an Abstract? | Technical Committee | Submit your Abstract Now
GPS Awards Gala
The Awards Gala will be a black tie event held at the Hyatt Regency Calgary, June 12, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Shine a spotlight on excellence and submit your awards nomination by February 28, 2018.
Exclusive to GPS participants, join us on June 13th at 6:00 pm as we celebrate the show’s 50th Anniversary with a private concert. Stay tuned for headliner to be announced.
Registration Open Soon
Registration will be opening soon! Start planning your trip now.
Technical Committee Members From: