Brought to you by the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) and the Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels Institute (IBP), the OTC tradition of technical excellence returns to Brazil.
The conference features a leading technical program on the environmental licensing for offshore projects, and the oil price scenarios perspectives, and what they mean for Brazil.
E&P business leaders, engineers, and scientists from Petrobras; Baker Hughes, a GE company; Chevron; Total; Shell; and other leading companies from around the world.
Exhibits and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
Become an integral part of OTC’s tradition of excellence showcasing your company’s products and services at OTC Brasil 2019.
Reasons to exhibit, sponsor and advertise at OTC Brasil:
- Position your company at the forefront of the offshore development in Brazil
- Receive unprecedented exposure for your company’s technologies and services
- Opportunity to generate more sales leads and launch new products
- Prominent recognition in the conference program and conference website
- Exchange ideas and expertise with industry innovators and be a part of their dialogue
- Knowledge sharing sessions that allow you to engage with authors and industry leaders
For more information and to register, please visit www.otcnet.org/brasil