This unique meeting provides a long-needed platform to showcase use-cases and practical strategies for applying data analytics techniques for improved business decisions.
The conference is split into six core focus areas:
- Integrating Data Analytics within the Upstream Environment to Improve Business Decision-Making
- Use Cases on Improving Engineering Outcomes through Embedding Data Analytics
- Upstream Digital Transformation to Enable Advanced Analytics
- Use Cases: Applying Machine Learning, AI and RPA Techniques to Optimize Subsurface Operations
- Use Cases: Improving Workflows across Upstream Functions, along with Incorporating Visualization and VR
- E & P Collaboration Closing Session
In addition, the ‘Information Management for Meaningful Analytics’ Focus Day, will provide a deep dive into overcoming the following three data challenges:
- Data Integrity: Optimizing the Data Journey
- Data Standards to Enhance Value of Internal and Captured Datasets
- Governance and Workflow Optimization to Integrate Structured and Unstructured Upstream Data More Effectively.
For more information and registration, please visit www.applied-data-analytics-upstream.com