Constantly feeling behind is overwhelming. Your time is dominated by searching and sifting through data from multiple sources. Deadlines are missed due to tracking issues. And project stakeholders aren’t getting the information they need in a timely manner.
Typical solutions are to hire more people, outsource, or just suck-it up. However, technology has brought about software to handle the mundane tasks and take some of the heavy lifting off your plate.
There are many land management solutions to choose from, but only an integrated land & GIS software suite helps you manage your land data, lower your costs, make continuing operations more efficient, and speed up work on projects.
Pandell’s Pipeline land asset management software is a central system of record to manage your land agreements more efficiently. It integrates with your accounting, document management, and facilities management systems so your team can:
- Track and manage any land right from acquisition to divestment
- Automate day-to-day tasks
- Facilitate intricate obligations and provisions, tasks, and payments
- Manage stakeholder contracts and communications
- View projects on GIS mapping
- Track progress on projects in real-time
- Track and analyze your project costs
For more information: https://www.pandell.com/energy/pipelines.html