West Country Energy Services has over 20 years of Vegetation Management experience to offer the Energy Infrastructure industry. We have active bases throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan. Our Vegetation management includes the control of noxious weeds and brush on leases, roads, and energy Right-of-Ways.
We provide supervisors and crews that are well trained, highly competent, and promote a strong safety culture. West Country has invested in cutting edge technology for use whenever possible, allowing us to provide accurate legal records, that exceed industry standards. We have the capacity and resources to mobilize crews on short notice and have a proven track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
The West Country Advantage includes:
- Well trained, highly competent, and supervised staff
- Strong “In House” Safety program
- Premium herbicides used in a logical rotation
- Capacity to finish projects on time
- Frequent project updates
- Supervisor QC tours to ensure deliverables
- Digitized Spray Records – Accurate and Compliant
- Transparency and Accountability
- Proper Insurance including Drift / Pollution Insurance
- Technology to increase efficiency, accuracy and reduce your costs
- Strong communication with clients, including Daily check ins, Weekly updates, and joint field tours
Locations in: Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Red Deer, SE Sask. (Halbrite), SW Sask. (Swift Current)
Set up a consultation with one of our regional managers TODAY to strategically build your seasonal vegetation management program. We are the right partners to work with your team to keep your sites safe, clean, and compliant. Call us at 1-888-542-9156 or visit our website for more details at www.westcountry.ca.