EnergyNow’s Innovation Week is your opportunity to submit an Article or Case Study/Technical Paper to EnergyNow to SHOWCASE your company’s product/service for FREE! There are limited spots available so please take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your company to the EnergyNow audience.
SHOWCASE any type of Energy Innovation including:
Oil & Gas
Your FREE Post Includes:
- Posting on the EnergyNow Website (Homepage)
- 2 Days on the EnergyNow Daily Email (Canada or U.S. Daily Email or BOTH)
- 1 Linkedin Post Either in Canada or U.S. or BOTH
Items submitted must include:
- Written article in WORD Format or hyperlinked to an existing post (we may suggest an alternative title for maximum interest and exposure)
- Your Logo in a JPEG or PNG Format
- Images that are to be included in the ARTICLE or CASE STUDY
Things You Can Include:
- Images to be included in the ARTICLE or CASE STUDY
- Call to Action (links to your website or landing page)
- Youtube Video
- Contact Information
Please submit your post to Chris Squire at [email protected] by July 31st at noon MDT
- Your product or services should be a product or service that is already commercially viable and not in development.
- Artwork design is not included. You must do that yourself.
- Content writing is not included. You must submit this.
- Depending on volume or quality of submission, EnergyNow reserves the right to either not publish your submission or publish during a later week.
- Your submission may not be used to solicit investment.
- If your post has previously appeared somewhere else you must have permission to re-publish it on EnergyNow.
Top Examples to Guide You
ARTICLE WITH VIDEO: When you can’t visit your project site: Remote sensing and visualization technology is making virtual access a reality
CASE STUDY: FQE® NORM-Clear™ decontaminated 400 CPM of NORM Radiation Embedded in Metal
ARTICLE: The newest (and best) way to manage asset connectivity – GDM Pipelines
ARTICLE: Intrusion Technology – For a Changing World Today and Tomorrow – Axis Communications
Other Examples to Consider
TECHNICAL BRIEF: How a Magnetic Separator Can Reduce Single-Use Filter Costs – Black Powder Solutions
ARTICLE WITH VIDEO: How to Work Remotely – Workaware
CASE STUDY: Scovan Reduces Project Costs by over 30% through Modularization
CASE STUDY: Fort Hills Tank Skirt System – Prevent Erosion & Corrosion – Western Engineered Containment