Attend Global Petroleum Show, June 11 – 13, 2019, the most important energy expo & conference in North America held in Calgary, Canada, attracting more than 50,000 international and domestic oil and gas executives from over 21,000 companies. Officials from government, national and international energy companies across the entire supply chain convene at GPS to share innovative technologies, conduct business and engage in complex and controversial discussions aimed to shape the future of the energy industry.
What’s New and Exciting This Year?
- New Technical Conference with over 600 delegates.
- Launch of a three-day GPS Strategic Conference, the program will be live on February 1, 2019.
- New and improved exhibition floorplan, including the expanded and relocated Digital Oilfield Zone.
- Many new networking opportunities including GPS Awards Gala, Country Market Presentation Series, Heavy Oil Theatre and GPS Celebrates.
- Involvement of Executive Industry Governing Body comprised of key industry players from IHS Markit, Devon Energy, Chevron, Microsoft, Halliburton, Cenovus and other key brands.
Why Register Now?
*The first 100 individuals to register will be upgraded to a “Visitor Plus” pass that gains you fast-track lines, badge mailing, access to the International Business Lounge with complimentary coffee & snacks. This pass also grants you a 10% discount when purchasing add-on items such as GPS Awards Gala.
*Register by January 1, 2019 and be entered to win a “GPS Super Pass” that includes three day passes for Technical, Strategic & CGEF Conferences, Strategic Conference Opening Plenary, daily access to Global Market Seminar Series and one ticket to GPS Awards Gala & other networking events ($1,495 Value).
*Benefit from early bird conference & special event pricing and free exposition pass when you register now.
* Experience our new registration system that has been designed to make your registration process easy and convenient.
*Check out our newly launched Global Petroleum Show Website!