Drillform is a specialty equipment designer and manufacturer delivering leading-edge automated drilling equipment. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta Drillform has additional office and service facilities in Odessa, Texas and Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Drillform has brought to market the Bulldog product suite of equipment consisting of automated iron roughnecks, top drives, drawworks, power slips, pipe cleaning systems and several unique catwalks.
Drillform is seeking an ambitious and energetic US Sales Manager to assist in expanding our clientele. You will be the face of the company in your region and will possess the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. Your region of focus would be the United States, based in Houston, Texas and will report to the Senior Sales Manager.
- Develop a sales strategy focused on increasing market share and financial gain
- Conduct research to identify market and customer needs
- Arrange business meeting with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/ services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/ services
- Prepare and issue quotes and associated materials
- Provide reliable feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within your market
- Stay up-to date with internal and competitor products and services
- Proven oilfield equipment sales experience
- Experience in sales, operation, and/or maintenance of drilling equipment is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (eg. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- B.Sc/ B.Eng or relevant field experience
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, suitable candidates will be contacted by a Drillform team member.
Position posting will remain active until the posting has been filled.
To apply, please visit: https://lnkd.in/gumMWWj