Taking Bold Action Now to Secure Operational Resilience, Create Value and Accelerate Digital Transformation
The oil and gas industry’s most transformative moment is here. Historically low commodity prices, geopolitical events, disruptive technologies and the challenges of energy transition and decarbonization mean that the pressure to innovate (while simultaneously reducing operations costs) is higher than ever. In addition, the global pandemic has forced oil and gas companies to operate in new ways – a catalyst to rethink the size and role of their functional teams, field crews, and management processes needed to run an efficient – and operationally excellent – business.
Amidst these disruptors, innovators like Shell, ExxonMobil, Equinor, Chevron, Delek and more are establishing cost-competitive operations and scaling operational improvement initiatives quickly – and these innovators are gathering this coming November to share their journey with you.
Taking place November 2-4, the 2020 Operational Excellence in Oil & Gas Summit, this year’s event is online, and is bringing together over 1000 oil and gas leaders to discuss how to:
- Visualize your assets to predict and optimize asset performance
- Manage safe operations in the current virtual working environment
- Leverage connected worker tools to keep your frontline workers safe, mobile and efficient
- Enhance operational resilience and build a culture of Operational Excellence
- Make your data mobile and reduce rework, non-productive time and time to decision
- Leverage technology to support safe return-to-work – and keep your workplace Covid 19 free
- Continue – even scale up technology, digital, and artificial-intelligence investments
- Create a safer work environment, boost compliance and improve efficiencies through automation
For more information on this event, or to register, please visit: www.oilandgasiq.com/events-operational-excellence-in-oil-and-gas