- Understand the main challenges currently affecting supply chains and propose ways to reduce Scope 3 emissions
- Foster relationships with suppliers and promote supplier diversity
- Build transparent supply chains and monitor procurement lifecycles
- Strike a balance between profits and sustainable procurement
- Futureproof supply chains against escalating prices and shortages
- Leverage technology to build resilient supply chains
In addition, join us in December to:
- Deep-dive into challenges and develop tangible solutions through our collaborative workshop
- Network with 300+ attendees across two days in a casual and comfortable environment
- Meet other decision-makers, gain insights, and share ideas
- Listen to 20+ content sessions sharing project successes and failures to help develop your teams
Over the past 8 years, thousands of executives have attended the conference, making it a not to be missed fixture on their calendars. The event is the industry’s crucial education and networking gathering, where ideas are generated, and business is done.
While the agenda has been designed for energy executives, supply chain and logistics practitioners from all industries will benefit from attendees, as the event’s themes are universal.
For more information about this event, please visit: supplychain-energy.energyconferencenetwork.com