LONDON, April 10 (Reuters) –
* Exxon Mobil Corp has hired crude trader Daniel Anderson from Italy’s Eni to its offices just outside London, sources familiar with the matter said.
* Anderson started at Exxon this week and will cover the Mediterranean region.
* One of the sources said three people were added to the London trading team in the last year taking the total to 11.
* The world’s largest publicly traded oil producer last year launched a major push into energy trading, hiring veterans from Glencore, Noble Group, BP and elsewhere in the United States, Europe and Asia.
* A spokesman for Exxon in London did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
(Reporting By Julia Payne; editing by David Evans)